This is pretty awesome. Last week, I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by two lovely bloggers Sami & Rebecca. I have only been blogging for about two weeks, so wow, thank you both very much for the support and encouragement. They are both inspirational bloggers, so go check out them out.
The rules of this award is simple. The nominee shares seven facts about themselves, then nominates fifteen other bloggers to do the same. Who should I nominate? Well, hopefully the official Versatile Blogger Award blog can explain things better:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Here are my seven facts:
- My tip was once featured in the Blimey! That’s Clever section of Chat magazine and I got £25. Yeah, I’m cool. Insert sunglasses emoji here.
2. I love Greece. So far, I have visited seven Greek islands (Rhodes, Corfu, Crete, Santorini, Kefalonia, Kos + Zante). I wanna see them all.
3. Scrapbooking is one of my favourite things. I have a book for all the postcards and memorabilia collected from the different places I’ve visited.
4. I’ve pretty much written a diary on and off for most of my life.
5. I taught myself the guitar by playing Oasis songs. I said maaayyybbbeee…
6. I used to run the MySpace for iZLER (the bassist from Robbie Williams band). Wow, this makes me sound so old. Who remembers MySpace?
7. Swimming is my preferred exercise. It’s so relaxing and I come up with my best ideas when I’m in the water.
Here are my fifteen nominations:
Hope you enjoyed reading a little more about me. Why not go check out all the awesome nominated bloggers. Some of them, like me, are pretty new to the big blogging world so go give them some love!